ALL ITEMS OFFERED BY MAGGIE JONES ARE MADE TO ORDER, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTIFIED PLEASE ALLOW 1-4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU AFTER ORDER IS PLACED OF LEAD TIME
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
WE ALLOW AN EXCHANGE OF AN ITEM 7 BUSINESS DAYS FROM THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR ITEM, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY IF THERE IS AN ISSUE OF DEFECT OR DAMAGE IN SHIPPING.
ONE FREE SIZING OF A RING OR A BRACELET ( DEPENDING ON DESIGN ) IS ALLOWED FOR PURCHASES, WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE IF SOMETHING JUST ISN'T FITTING QUITE RIGHT. FOR HELP WITH FIT, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AND WE ARE HAPPY TO ASSIST.
IF YOU DESIRE A LONGER OR SHORTER CHAIN PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE
ALL ITEMS ARE HANDMADE AND WILL SLIGHTLY VARY. ALL NATURAL STONES WILL VARY AS WELL, SO THERE ARE NO IDENTICAL STONES, WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO FULFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS TO BE THE VERY CLOSEST TO WHAT WAS REPRESENTED
ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 5 DAYS OF COMPLETION AND PURCHASER WILL BE NOTIFIED WITH TRACKING INFORMATION
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL SHANNON@MAGGIEJONES.SHOP
CARE OF FINE JEWELLERY
EACH PIECE MAGGIE JONES CREATES IS HANDCRAFTED USING TRADITIONAL GOLDSMITHING TECHNIQUES ALONG WITH THE HIGHEST CRAFTSMANSHIP, HOWEVER, JEWELLERY CAN BE DELICATE.
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL TIPS TO KEEP YOUR JEWELLERY LOOKING LIKE NEW, IF EVER IN DOUBT PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US
- We suggest removing jewelry while swimming, bathing, exercising and working with chemicals or harsh abrasives, or general labor, like taking care of garden or chickens
- Always store your jewellery in the plastic (air-tight) zip-lock bag in which it came in to protect from tarnishing (oxidization) caused by free radicals in the air.
- Polish each piece with a microfiber cloth after wear, to remove fingerprints and other residue
- Avoid contact with perfumes, oils, lotions, makeup, etc, jewellery should go on last
- If your sterling silver jewellery starts to turn a golden shade (the first sign of tarnish!), it needs to be cleaned. If your sterling silver jewellery has turned dark grey/black, it definitely needs to be cleaned! Moisture is the enemy, so try to avoid leaving jewellery in the bathroom.
- Please never use any commercial cleaning products on your pieces, they can be damaging to the surface of the metal, and we don’t always know what is in them ( please no matter what )
CARE OF PEARLS
- Pearls are organic gemstones that can be rather fragile. It is best to follow the old adage “pearls should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off”. They are highly sensitive to chemicals and moisture so we suggest avoiding contact with lotions, perfume, cosmetics and hair products. Be sure to wipe pearls with a soft cloth after every use. Removing any chemicals, dirt or perspiration will help reserve their luster. Store your pearls separate from other jewelry to avoid scratches on the surface and do not store pearls in a plastic bag as some plastics emit a chemical over time that may cause deterioration.
CARE OF DIAMONDS
- Diamonds can be cleaned safely with lint-free cloths, soap and water, an ultra soft toothbrush and dawn dish liquid are wonderful cleaners, please make sure your sink is secured, so you don’t drop it down the sink
COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY AND TRACEABILITY
MAGGIE JONES PROUDLY USES CERTIFIED RECYCLED PRECIOUS METALS PAIRED WITH LAB CREATED DIAMONDS, CONFLICT-FREE GEMSTONES, AND SUSTAINABLE CULTURED PEARLS. ALL MATERIALS SOURCED FROM THE USA, OR RECLAIMED.